My love for Covington, Georgia and the various communities within Newton County are unparalleled. My name is Gabriel Maurice White, a native Covingtonian and 2009 graduate of Alcovy High School (Go Tigers!). I am currently enrolled at American InterContinental University pursuing a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with a specialization in Human Resources. I have over ten years' in the death care industry and served as a transporter for the Newton County Coroner's Office. My family roots run deeply and proudly in the Springhill community as I am the son of Gabriel C. White and the late Tajuana L. Stroud. I am also honored to be a dutiful father to my son, Kylan G. White.
My candidacy for Coroner is based on being TRUSTWORTHY, DEDICATED, DEPENDABLE and FAIR. Here’s why:
- I will work and advocate tirelessly for the people of Newton County, Georgia.
- If elected, I will bring transparency to the Coroner’s Office.
- I have a natural heart for service; our community will benefit from my ability to remain compassionate yet objective in difficult situations.
- I will develop the infrastructure to establish grief counseling for OneNewton Family.
- I will hold all stakeholders accountable to the commitments established.
- I will ensure thorough follow-up for all initiatives.
Together, we can do this!